In pursuance of the directive of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, Government of Assam and AICTE an Anti-Ragging Squad is formed for the college. The squad will be mobile alert at any time and would make periodic yet random/surprise visits or raids at the hostels and other places of potential ragging. The squad shall adopt the strategies to eliminate/prevent ragging at BBEC.
Awareness among the students about the implications/range of disciplinary actions that may invite to anyone indulging in ragging may be generated. Steps to engage the students in cultural and intellectual activities such as seminars/lectures series of social relevance etc may also be undertaken. The squad will continuously monitor review the situation and report to the Principal/Anti-Ragging Committee for necessary support/shared vision action/intervention.
1. Mr. Kamal Kr. Brahma, Principal Bineswar Brahma Engg. College:- Chairman
2. Dr. A. Debnath, HOD ,HSS Deptt. :- Vice Chairman
3. Dr. Dr. J. Borah, HOD, Chemistry Deptt. :- Member.
4. Ms. Dibyajyoti Saikia, HOD, Civil Engg. Deptt. :- Member.
5. Ms. Phungbili Basumatary, HOD, Physics Deptt. :- Member.
6. Mr. Rajshekhar Roy Baruah, HOD, Mathematics Deptt. :- Member.
7. Mr. Hemantajeet Medhi, HOD, Chemical Engg. Deptt. :- Member.
8. Ms. Bibha Boro, HOD, Electrical Engg. Deptt. :- Member.
9. Mr. Anjan Kr. Kakati, HOD, Mechanical Engg. Deptt. :- Member.
10. General Secretary, BBECSU:- Member.
11. Asstt. General Secretary, BBECSU:- Member.
12. Training & Placement Secretary, BBECSU:- Member.