In pursuance of the directive of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, Government of Assam and AICTE an Anti-Ragging Squad is formed for the college. The squad will be mobile alert at any time and would make periodic yet random/surprise visits or raids at the hostels and other places of potential ragging. The squad shall adopt the strategies to eliminate/prevent ragging at BBEC.
Awareness among the students about the implications/range of disciplinary actions that may invite to anyone indulging in ragging may be generated. Steps to engage the students in cultural and intellectual activities such as seminars/lectures series of social relevance etc may also be undertaken. The squad will continuously monitor review the situation and report to the Principal/Anti-Ragging Committee for necessary support/shared vision action/intervention.
1. Mr. Kamal Kr. Brahma, Principal Bineswar Brahma Engg. College :- Chairman
2. Dr. A. Debnath, HSS Deptt. :- Vice Chairman
3. Dr. Dr. J. Borah, Chemistry Deptt. :- Member.
4. Dr. MedalSon Ronghang, Civil Engg. Deptt. :- Member.
5. Mr. Hemantajeet Medhi, Chemical Engg. Deptt. :- Member.
6. Mr. Anjan Kr. Kakati, Mechanical Engg. Deptt. :- Member.
7. Mrs. Dibyajyoti Saikia, Civil Engg. Deptt. :- Member.
8. Mr. Kamaljyoti Talukdar, Mechanical Engg. Deptt. :- Member.
9. Dr. Rupamjyoti Nath, HSS Deptt. :- Member
10. General Secretary, BBECSU :- Member.
11. Asstt. General Secretary, BBECSU :- Member.
12. Boys’ Common Room Secretary, BBECSU :- Member.
13. Girls’ Common Room Secretary, BBECSU :- Member.
14. Training & Placement Secretary, BBECSU :- Member.